Tonight is one of those nights where I’m so stressed and sick to my stomach that I’ll have a hard time falling to sleep. Tomorrow was supposed to be my and Adam’s check ride in Louisville. We scrambled around getting cash, signing certificates and reserving planes for hours today and thought we had finally pulled it off. Then I looked at the TAFs for tomorrow. They reported nothing but low ceilings and showers all day long-no chance of getting to Louisville or back under VFR let alone have a check ride. So Adam cancelled with Peyton on the phone, and set up a flight for Sunday instead. The weather looks good, but the problem is that I didn’t get to ask off of work because it was a random weekend occurrence. I called my boss and offered to work tomorrow to soften her up, and then asked her if I could have Sunday off for a really important flight. She almost immediately said no because the schedule was so packed. My stomach dropped. Adam is firm with flying on Sunday, and I understand why after such a long wait. If I can’t fly, then he would have to split our flights and spend hundreds more than originally planned, and my name would be stained in the fight department. I can’t run away from my work responsibilities either, as that would be wrong and that’s not what I stand for. Hopefully there are vacant employees or past employees that they can give to me to call up and take my place, otherwise I am in a major pinch. On the bright side, on the 10 day outlook, the Thursday after Sunday looks like it will be sunny, but I’ve learned not to trust those-especially in the Spring. This is by far the most stressful time of my EKU career so far, and hopefully I can make the right decisions and carry through it. Thanks for reading, I hope you have a relaxing week.